FALL MINI SESSIONS - ANNOUNCED!
Last year ignited a passion in me for mini sessions. Why? Let me count the ways...
1) I got to see lots of familiar faces (growing too quickly) all jam-packed in one weekend. It was kind of like a family reunion for me!
2) These sessions were perfect for little ones who didn't have the patience to be photographed for an hour+ (I know some adults who appreciated it too!)
3) I got to meet new clients who've been thinking about working with me and finally did it!
4) My images are displaying brightly on Christmas cards, gifts, and walls!
5) It's an overall win: clients got their family photos updated with a budget friendly session, yay!
I opened up the sessions to current clients and newsletter subscribers first. Now it's your chance to fill in those empty spots! The mini sessions will be held on the weekends of: October 28th-29th and November 4th-5th. I have a few spots available, but they're going quickly so contact me today to lock in your session time!